3D Printer and Filament Cyber Monday 2019 Deals
Cyber Monday is here again, and there are many 3D printers on sale for one day only. This page is dynamic in that stocks sell out, and new deals materialize regularly. I’ll try to keep abreast of any changes and make updates as necessary. Some of the best-known brands are taking part, so be sure to see if they have what you want. The products below are the latest updates from the past few hours.
Limited 3D Printer Offers for Cyber Monday
Here are 10 of the latest additions to join the Cyber Monday 3D printer deals. There’s no time for reviews, so jump straight to the sales pages if you want full details and any price updates.
- $186 for JGMAKER Magic DIY 3D Printer Kit | Was $229
- $194.65 for LONGER Orange 10 3D SLA Printer | Was $299.99
- $236.00 for GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M 3D Mix-Color Printer | Was $299.00
- $254.99 for ANYCUBIC Mega-S 3D Printer (New Upgrade) | Was $299.99
- $270.99 for Tiertime Cetus MK3 Standard 3D Printer | Was $399.00
- $382.49 for ANYCUBIC Chiron 3D Printer (Semi-Auto Leveling) | Was $499.99
- $467.49 for Monoprice Maker 3D Printer Ultimate 2 | Was $549.99
- $636.65 for FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer | Was $899.00
- $639.00 for Snapmaker 3-in-1 Original 3D Printer | Was $799.00
- $1,113.75 for LulzBot Mini 2 Desktop 3D Printer | Was $1,485.00
3D Printer Materials for Cyber Monday
All printers need 3D material or filaments to function, and we’ve found some discounts here too.
- $15.99 for CCTREE 3D Printing Filament ST-PLA (PLA+) 1.75mm | Was $19.99
- $12.47 for SAINSMART 1.75mm 250g Flexible TPU 3D Filament | Was $15.99
- $18.69 for Silk Shiny Copper PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG | Was $21.99
- $24.17 for SainSmart Black Flexible TPU 3D Filament, 1.75mm | Was $30.99
- $29.99 for CCTREE 1KG/Roll 1.75mm (Many Colors) ABS Filament | Was $42.99
- $52.65 for Creality 1.75mm 1KG/Roll Black Color TPU Flexible 3D Filament | Was $55.87
- $23.79 for PLA Shiny Silk Multicolor Rainbow 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm | Was $27.9
3D Printer Software Discounts
The two 3D printing software programs below are not offering any discounts—at the time of writing. But they have done in previous years, so keep watch over the next 24–48 hours if you’re interested.
Quick Buying Tips for 3D Printer Deals
Read this short 4-point guide if you’re buying a 3D printer for the first time. You most likely know what you want. Even so, a quick checklist can help you to make a better-informed buying decision.
#1 3D printer build-plates
Every 3D printer has a build plate and they come in various sizes. Bigger plates give you more room and let you create larger projects, but they also cost more. Make sure the plate size you choose is fit for purpose now and for any future project ideas you may have.
#2 3D printing materials
There are lots of printing materials with exciting colors in various finishes and textures. Not all 3D printers can work with all material types, though. Some machines can only print with PLA, for example. Others have multi-nozzle systems that accept different materials. It’s something to think about if you haven’t already given any thought to 3D filaments.
#3 Enclosures & safety
Enclosures exist to protect the user from the heated extruder or hot end. Unfortunately, not all printers have them. Consider a machine with a safety enclosure, especially if you’re a novice.
#4 Printer resolution matters
Printer resolution plays a significant part in print quality. It can be confusing, and makers may report resolution in different ways. The Z resolution only refers to layer height, but that alone isn’t enough. It’s important to factor in the XY plane too. Don’t let it confuse you if you’re new. For now, read what others have to say about the overall print quality of a machine in the user feedback sections.
Know what your 3D printer requirements are before you buy one. There’s no need to invest in a high-end machine to produce simple hobby-grade projects. Likewise, if you get something too basic, it may not live up to your expectations. Know what you want to build and match the product to that.