Amazon Echo Cyber Monday 2018 Deals (Dot, Plus, Spot, and Show)
Amazon is offering massive discounts across their smart Amazon Echo devices through Cyber Monday. You can save more than ever on an Echo device because Amazon has created bundles with free items added on top. It’s never been cheaper to get an Amazon Echo device. You can save over $100 during the sale.
The Echo Dot is perfect for people on a budget. It offers a ton of value for its small price tag. It has all of the brains of other Echo devices like the ability to control lights, speakers, and much more.
The Echo Dot is also great for people who want a very small Echo Dot that they can use while relying on a speaker system like Sonos for sound. This is an ideal setup and provides a premium experience.
- $19 for Echo Dot 2nd Generation (was $39)
- $25 for Echo Dot 2nd Generation with TP-Link Smart Plug Mini (was $67)
- $29 for Echo Dot 2nd Generation with Element by Sengled 2 Bulb Kit (was $79)
- $24 for Echo Dot 3rd Generation (was $49)
- $49 for Echo Dot 3rd Generation bundle with Fire TV Stick (was $89)
- $98 for Echo Dot 3rd Generation with Philips Hue Color Starter Kit (was $199)
- $29 for Echo Dot 3rd Generation with TP-Link Smart Plug Mini (was $78)
- $49 for Echo Dot Kids Edition (was $69)
The Echo Dot Kids Edition is brand new. Amazon also just released their 3rd generation which has better sounding speakers.
Echo and Echo Plus
You should get the Echo or Echo Plus if you want to use the speaker function for music. These offer much better sound quality than the Dot.
- $69 for Echo 2nd Generation (was $99)
- $74 for Echo 2nd Generation with TP-Link Smart Plug Mini (was $127)
- $139 for Echo 2nd Generation with Philips Hue Color Starter Kit (was $249)
- $109 for Echo Plus 2nd Generation Bundle with Free Philips Hue Bulb (was $165)
- $249 for Echo Sub Bundle with 2 Echo 2nd Generation Devices (was $329)
- $329 for Echo Sub Bundle with 2 Echo Plus 2nd Generation (was $429)
Echo With Screen
Amazon released their first Echo with a screen last year and it’s been a tremendous success. The Echo Spot and Show can connect with smart cameras to show you what’s going on. This is especially useful for a baby monitor or security system.
You can also use the screen to pull up recipes in the kitchen or check up on any smart devices you have.
- $89 for Echo Spot (was $129)
- $95 for Echo Spot bundle with Wyze Cam (was $155)
- $95 for Echo Spot with TP-Link Smart Plug Mini (was $157)
- $209 for Echo Spot + Amazon Cloud Cam (was $249)
- $179 for Echo Show 2nd Generation with Free Philips Hue Bulb (was $229)
- $185 for Echo Show 2nd Generation Bundle with Wyze Cam (was $255)
- $428 for Echo Show 2nd Generation with Ring Video Doorbell Pro (was $478)
Amazon has also discounted some accessories for Echo devices. These are a few of them:
- $14 for Echo Buttons (was $20)
- $5 for Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation Case (was $15)
- $20 for Alexa Voice Remote for Amazon Echo (was $30)
- $30 for Echo Connect Phone (was $35)
Overall, there are fantastic Cyber Monday deals on Echo devices. The bundles are the easiest way to save money since you will get more bang for your buck.