Black Friday Home Security Camera System Deals
Home security systems have become smart in recent years. Gone are the days when you had to manually review your footage. These days you will automatically get alerts when your security camera sees something. Some are even starting to deploy facial recognition.
These are the best home security deals for Black Friday. We have found a wide range of deals from video doorbells to motion trackers. We also have listed some great home security camera options.
- $66 for Blink Indoor Camera System (was $99)
- $298 for Ring Video Doorbell 2 + Ring Alarm 5 Piece Kit (was $398)
- $129 for Nest Cam Indoor (was $199)
- $149 for Nest Cam Outdoor (was $199)
Video doorbells can capture package thieves and they will send you alerts when they see people approach. Plus, these video doorbells also allow you to have 2-way communication with someone at your front door through your cellphone.
- $139 for Ring Video Doorbell 2 with Free Echo Dot (was $248)
- $249 for Ring Video Doorbell Pro with Free Echo Dot (was $298)
- $179 for Nest Hello (was $229)
Multiple camera systems typically give you larger savings than buying cameras separately.
- $199 for Netgear Arlo 3-cam System Bundle (was $299)
- $579 for Arlo Pro 2 4-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wireless 1080p (was $799)
- $765 for Arlo Pro 8-Camera Indoor/Outdoor Wireless 1080p (was $949)
- $249 for Night Owl – Extreme HD 8-Channel, 8-Camera Wired 1TB DVR (was $349)
- $153 for Blink Indoor Home Security 3 Camera System (was $229)
A single camera is usually sufficient for smaller homes where you just want to make sure the driveway and front door are covered. Alternatively, you can buy multiple cameras of each of these and they will work together seamlessly with their apps.
- $69 for Altec Lansing Voice Activated Smart Security System (was $99)
- $189 for Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam (was $249)
- $78 for Blink XT Outdoor Home Security Camera (was $129)
You can add motion sensors to your security cameras to make sure doors and windows are secure.
- $188 for Ring Alarm Home Security System (was $268)
- $169 for SimpliSafe Protect Home Security System (was $269)
- $57 for Mr. Beams 400 Lumem Spotlight with Motion Sensor (was $75)
A smart lock will allow you to assign codes for friends to enter your house. Some allow you to offer one time codes. Others, like the Nest Yale lock below work together with security cameras.
- $50 off smart keyless door locks by Nest Yale
- $152 for Ultraloq UL3 BT Fingerprint and Touchscreen Keyless Smart Lock (was $249)
- $73 for Kwikset 99130-003 SmartCode 913 UL Electronic Deadbolt (was $111)
- $123 for Kwikset 910 Z-Wave SmartCode Electronic Touchpad Deadbolt (was $153)
Overall, there are some good Black Friday deals if you are looking to improve the security of your home. You can save hundreds on a new system. There’s no saying when these sales will end, but some of them will probably continue through Cyber Monday.