Blender Black Friday 2018 Deals (Vitamix, Blendtec, etc)
Black Friday is the best time to pick up a blender. That’s because premium brands like Vitamix and Blendtec have significantly reduced their prices. You can save hundreds on a new blender.
These deals might be available for just a day. There’s no guarantee that they will continue through Cyber Monday.
Vitamix is at the top in people’s mind when it comes to blenders. The company produces extremely powerful blenders that can power through anything you throw at them. Their blenders have long warranties and will last you a long time.
- $299 for Vitamix Explorian E310 Blender (was $437)
- $367 for Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series (was $562)
- $420 for Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series (was $624)
- $449 for Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Blender (was $624)
- $524 for Vitamix 750 Heritage (was $749)
- $549 for Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series (was $749)
Blentec is a blender company that came to fame from their “Will it blend?” series on YouTube, where a guy in a white lab coat puts anything you can think of into the blender and sees who wins. Blendtec makes phenomenal blenders that can stand up to wear and tear.
- $235 for Blendtec Classic 575 (was $377)
- $229 for Blendtec Classic Fit Blender (was $299)
- $189 for Blendtec Total Classic Original Blender (was $289)
- $105 for Oster BLSTVB-RV0-000 VERSA Pro (was $181)
- $79 for Ninja Smart Screen Blender (was $129)
- $178 for Ninja Smart Screen Blender and Food Processor (was $229)
- $349 for KitchenAid KSB7068CA Blender (was $499)
- $399 for KitchenAid KSB8270FP Pro Line Series (was $546)
Usually, cheaper blenders have fewer automatic modes than more expensive models. That’s the case with Blendtec and Vitamix. If you don’t need automatic modes, you can safely choose the more affordable option. The budget Vitamix has a moderately less powerful 2 HP motor, compared to 2.2 HP for the others. You won’t notice much of a difference in most cases.
Overall, there are a ton of options for high-quality blenders during Black Friday. You can expect these blenders to be easy to use and not jam with very hard ingredients. You should also be able to count on using them for years to come.