Cordless Drills Cyber Monday 2019 Deals (Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee)
Every skilled professional understands that you’re only as good as your tools. If you don’t have the right tool, you will not achieve the desired outcome, irrespective of how skillful or knowledgeable you are.
Therefore, whether you’re looking for your first cordless drill or want to upgrade on your old, dying, and powerless device, you know that it will improve all your self-repair tasks and jobs.
If you’re worried about how much it will cost, don’t. With so many different types of Cyber Monday deals for you to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be able to push the envelope even further than you had planned.
Cyber Monday Discounts on Black & Decker Cordless Drills
Black & Decker line of cordless drills mainly features economy devices. Therefore, if you’re in the market for a cheap cordless drill, then you should definitely consider devices from this brand.
- $49 for BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Matrix Cordless Drill/Driver (BDCDMT120C) – on Amazon (was $59.99)
- $34.99 for BLACK+DECKER 18v Cordless Power Drill/Driver – on Target (was $40.99)
- $33.56 for BLACK+DECKER 8-Volt MAX* Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill, BDCD8C – on Walmart (was $41.63)
- $31.99 for BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Drill / Driver, 3/8-Inch (LDX120C) – on Amazon (was $44)
- $26.99 for Black & Decker 2 Hex Portable Cordless Battery Powered Electric Drill Driver – on Walmart (was $48.99)
Cyber Monday Discounts on DeWalt Cordless Drills
DeWalt is the big brother brand of Black and Decker. Both brands are owned by the same company, but DeWalt cordless drills possess much more power. In fact, DeWalt cordless drills meant for heavy-duty use, which is why they are considered to be professional-quality drills.
- $149 for DEWALT DCK277C2 20V MAX Compact Brushless Drill and Impact Combo Kit – on Amazon (was $249)
- $139 for DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2-Tool (DCK240C2) – on Amazon (was $199)
- $99 for DEWALT 20V MAX Hammer Drill, 1/2-Inch, Tool Only (DCD985B) – on Amazon (was $149)
- $81.95 for Dewalt 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Right Angle Drill (3/8-Inch) – on Walmart (was $168)
Cyber Monday Discounts on Cordless Drills from Other Brands
Since both Black and Decker and DeWalt are manufactured by the same company, some of you may want to explore other options. Fortunately, there are several other brands of cordless drills with Cyber Monday deals on them.
- $199 for Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 2-Pc. Combo Kit (2.0Ah) – on Walmart (was $229)
- $149 for Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) – on Home Depot (was $179)
- $145.50 for Makita CT226RX 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (2Piece) – on Amazon (was $153.92)
- $128.78 for Bosch PS32-02 Cordless Drill Driver – 12V Brushless Compact Drill – on Amazon (was $155.73)
- $99 for Milwaukee M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) – on Home Depot (was $149)
- $62.23 for SKIL PWRCore 12 Brushless 12V 1/2 Inch Cordless Drill Driver DL529002 – on Amazon (was $79.99)
- $49.95 for Ryobi12-Volt Lithium-Ion 3/8 in. Cordless Drill/Driver Kit (New Open Box) – on Walmart (was $69.93)
- $49 for CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Drill/Driver Kit (CMCD700C1) – on Amazon (was $79)