Dishwasher Black Friday 2019 Deals (Built-in and Freestanding)
There are a few things that are very predictable about human behavior: we resist change, we don’t like waiting, and we hate doing dishes by hand. A dishwasher is often something that people aspire as an addition to their household. However, the decision to buy one doesn’t come easily because dishwashers are expensive and are perceived as something that one can do without.
If you’ve had it with washing your dishes by hand, then we’ve got great news for you: there are about twenty dishwasher models that are available at huge discounts for this year’s Black Friday. This may be the perfect time to finally get that dishwasher you’ve been wanting for so long.
Frigidaire is a brand that is more well-known for their line of refrigerators, although they have since diversified into a wide range of kitchen appliances. The deals on Frigidaire dishwashers this Black Friday are among the cheapest that you can get.
- $329.00 for Frigidaire 54-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher (EasyCare Stainless Steel) (was $529.00)
- $429.00 for Frigidaire Gallery 49-Decibel and Hard Food Disposer Built-In Dishwasher (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (was $699.00)
- $449.00 for Frigidaire 49-Decibel and Hard Food Disposer Built-In Dishwasher (EasyCare; Stainless Steel) (was $899.00)
In addition to old-fashioned stainless steel dishwashers, LG also offers a “smart” version that can be controlled remotely through your home Wi-Fi network. Their QuadWash line promises better cleaning performance by having four arms at the bottom instead of the usual two.
- $399.00 for LG QuadWash 48-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher (Stainless Steel) (was $699.00)
- $549.00 for LG 48-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (for $749.00)
- $598.00 for LG Tall Tub Stainless Steel Smart Dishwasher (was $799)
- $598.00 for LG Electronics Front Control Tall Tub Smart Dishwasher with QuadWash (was $899.00)
- $699.00 for LG TrueSteam QuadWash 44-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (was $999.00)
The dishwashers from GE that are up for discounts this Black Friday are a bit more focused on their high-end models. The Dry Boost technology, in particular, is a feature that was just introduced in 2018 that aims to improve the drying performance of their dishwashers for hard-to-dry items, such as plastic. The GE Profile series, on the other hand, focuses on giving the GE appliances a modern and elegant visual appeal.
- $448.00 for GE Stainless Steel Dishwasher (was $709.00)
- $529.00 for GE Dry Boost 48-Decibel and Hard Food Disposer Built-In Dishwasher (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (was $819.00)
- $649.99 for GE – Profile Series Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (was $919.99)
It’s quite surprising to see Samsung dishwashers that cost less than $400, but that’s the benefit of shopping during Black Friday. These dishwasher models may not come with a lot of bells and whistles, but they are long-lasting, energy-efficient, and deliver good cleaning performance. There’s also the fact that you can potentially save more than $200 when you buy a Samsung dishwasher right now.
- $399.00 for Samsung 51-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher (Stainless Steel) (was $649.00)
- $399.99 for Samsung – 24″ Front Control Built-In Dishwasher – Stainless steel (was $584.99)
- $499.99 for Samsung – StormWash 24″ Top Control Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (was $719.99)
There’s only one KitchenAid dishwasher model that has been discounted this Black Friday, and it’s one of the higher-end options. It’s still quite expensive, although it’s available at a whopping $400 discount from the original price. The KitchenAid brand has always been trusted, though, so we’re pretty sure this isn’t a dishwasher that’s going to disappoint you in any way.
- $748.00 for KitchenAid Stainless Steel Dishwasher (was $1149.00)
Dating back to the early 1900s, Maytag is one of the oldest brands of kitchen and household appliances. Their selection of dishwashers isn’t as expansive as the other brands here, but we’re still glad to see two models that have been heavily discounted this Black Friday. Maytag has been in the game for a long time, so you can rest assured that they only create high-quality products.
- $478.00 for Maytag Stainless Steel Tall Tub Dishwasher (was $749.00)
- $629.00 for Maytag 48-Decibel and Hard Food Disposer Built-In Dishwasher (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (was $899.00)
The discounted prices of the Whirlpool dishwashers are also a bit on the pocket-friendly side, which is a pleasant surprise from such a high-profile brand. With TotalCoverage technology and expanded rack space, you’re not bound to feel short-changed despite the low prices of these models.
- $348 for Whirlpool Stainless Steel Tall Tub Dishwasher (was $579.00)
- $449.00 for Whirlpool 51-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (was $699.00)
Bosch claims to have the quietest dishwashers out of all US-based brands. If that’s not enough to convince you to get a dishwasher that costs $900 after discounts, then the focus of Bosch on superior sanitizing and drying technologies might sway your decision. This Bosch dishwasher model is the most expensive entry in this list, so it’s a tough sell.
- $898.00 for Bosch Stainless Steel Dishwasher (was $999.00)
A dishwasher is certainly still a luxury but is one that can save you from lots of hours of frustration spent washing your dishes by hand. With a host of hot drying and sanitizing technologies, the right dishwasher may even do a better job of cleaning your dishes than you ever could using soap, water, and a sponge. And yes, they are expensive. If you’ve ever yearned for a dishwasher, then this Black Friday is your one chance to get choose from a long list of discounted models from different brands.