Electric Scooter Black Friday 2018 Deals
Electric scooters are one of the hottest gadgets you can get. Black Friday is by far the best day of the year to get one. You can save hundreds of dollars on a model and there’s one for everyone from kids to adult commuters.
Electric scooters have quickly become the go-to way to get around town on short commutes. That’s because battery technology has advanced enough that you can go long distances without charging. Scooters are much more convenient than other methods like bikes because you fold them up and easily carry them.
Major retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Target have all announced Black Friday deals on electric scooters. We list all of these deals below so you can easily find a model you like:
Adult Electric Scooters
Electric scooters that are built for adults can handle a lot more weight. They usually feature more powerful 250 watt motors and have a better maximum range.
You can find an electric scooter for any purpose. Some are built to be extremely lightweight so that you can carry them around. Others focus on the top speed and will allow you to get to your destination faster.
- $582 for Segway ES4 KickScooter by Ninebot (was $949)
- $149 for Voyager Ion Foldable Electric Scooter (was $159)
- $999 for Inboard The Glider (was $1299) – 12 miles, 22 MPH, 35 pounds
- $399 for Gotrax GXL Commuter Scooter (was $479) – up to 12 mile range, 15.5 MPH, 31 pounds
- $249 for Gotrax G1 Glider (was $299) – 9 mile range, 16 MPH, 20 pounds
- $149 for Voyager Electric Scooter Ion Black (was $299) – 10 mile range, 12.5 MPH, 18 pounds
You can also get an electric skateboard instead. There are more compelling options available.
Kids Electric Scooters
Kids electric scooters feature less powerful motors. They are also usually less durable, especially if you choose one of the cheaper ones. The nice thing about them is that the handlebar is usually low enough for kids 8 and up.
Kids electric scooters are a lot cheaper so some adults might think about buying one for themselves. There’s only one problem: they can only handle maximum weights of 120 pounds (varies by model).
- $97 for Razor Power Core 90 Electric Scooter (was $117) – 70 minutes of ride time
- $117 for Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter (was $149) – 60 minute ride time, 120 pound weigh limit.
- $220 for Razor Kiki Pocket Mod Electric Scooter (was $279) – seated scooter, 15 MPH
- $89 for Razor E175 Electric Scooter (was $138) – 40 minute ride time, 10 MPH
- $89 for Viro Rides 550e Electric Scooter (was $119) – 6 mile range, 10 MPH
- $69 for Kids Jetson Tempo Electric Scooter (was $99) – 5.5 mile range, 8.6 MPH
Overall, you can save a lot of money on an electric scooter during Black Friday. There is a model for everyone from commuters to kids.