Fridge and Freezer Black Friday 2019 Deals
Refrigerators and freezers might not be the most exciting products you can buy on Black Friday, but they are necessary, and getting them at a significant discount is something you shouldn’t ignore. Below, we have selected the best deals available for these products ahead of the big day, allowing you to get ahead of the pack when the Black Friday finally hits.
When looking for a fridge, you’re going to want to make sure it can keep a consistent temperature, regardless of whether it is hot or cold outside. Energy efficiency is also worth considering, as the fridge will most likely be on all of the time.
On top of this, any fridge that you buy needs to be able to fit in the desired space in your kitchen. You should also make sure the fridge is easy to use and easy to clean.
It is also worth thinking about the types of food you are going to be storing in the fridge, as this will play a major role in deciding which size fridge to be. The style of the fridge also matters, especially if it is going to be placed in a small space, as you will need to ensure you can open any doors fully and easily.
- $499.99 for Insignia 18 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator (was $679.99)
- $799.99 for Whirlpool 25.1 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator (was $1169.99)
- $1598.00 for Whirlpool 25 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (was $2499.00)
- $848.00 for Frigidaire 25.5 Cu. Ft. Side by Side Refrigerator (was $1199.00)
- $3199.99 for LG 29.7 Cu. Ft. 4-Door French InstaView Door-in-Door Smart Refrigerator (was $3779.99)
- $2399.99 for LG 27.5 Cu. Ft, French InstaView Door-in-Door Smart Refrigerator (was $3014.99)
- $1198.00 for LG 21.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (was 1999.00)
- $1299.99 for Samsung 24.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (was $1999.99)
- $998.00 for Samsung 25.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (was $1774.00)
- $329.99 for Insignia 10.5 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator (was $379.99)
When looking for a freezer, you should make more or less the same considerations that you would when buying a fridge. However, there are also a few freezer-specific features that you should look for.
One of the main features to look for is a frost-free function, as this will prevent ice from building up in the freezer over time. Another useful feature worth having is fast-freeze. This feature works by giving a boost of cooling power for freezing larger loads of fresh food quickly, allowing the food to remain fresher until you decide to use it.
A temperature warning alarm is also a useful function to have, as it will alert you if the temperature in the freezer is getting too warm. This gives you the chance to fix any potential problem with the freezer before your food begins to defrost. An open-door alarm is also useful, especially if you have children, as it will let you know if the door has been accidentally left open.
- $698.00 for Frigidaire 20 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Freezer (was $899.00)
- $498.00 for Frigidaire 17.4 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer (was $719.00)
- $428.00 for Frigidaire 13 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Freezer (was $669.00)
- $148.00 for Magic Chef 7.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (was $229.00)
- $148.00 for Magic Chef 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (was $189.00)
- $149.99 for Insignia 7.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (was $219.99)
- $124.99 for Insignia 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (was $179.99)
- $249.99 for Insignia 10.2 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (was $319.99)
- $499.99 for Whirlpool 15.7 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright Freezer (was $649.99)