Gaming Monitors Black Friday 2019 (Curved, 4K, Freesync, and G-Sync)
Gaming is all about immersion. The best games are those that can take you, body and soul, into a different world. While their design and gameplay determine how immersive they are, your hardware plays an even more important role. This is why the best gaming experience is best achieved with the best gaming monitor.
Even the cheapest gaming monitor can peg you back hundreds of dollars unless you have access to amazing Black Friday deals. Lucky for you, Black Friday is around the corner. Here are some of the more unbelievable deals on gaming monitors that you can avail this Black Friday.
Black Friday Discounts on Dell Gaming Monitors
If you like your products to be made domestically, Dell is the brand you want to tie yourself down too. It also helps that they manufacture some of the coolest high-performance gaming monitors in the market right now.
Dell’s gaming monitors not only excel when it comes to performance but also longevity. Like all their products, their gaming monitors are incredibly durable because of the sturdy materials used in their manufacture.
- $879.99 for Dell U-Series 38″ Screen LED-Lit Monitor (U3818DW) – on Amazon (was $1049.99)
- $349.99 for Dell – 27″ LED QHD G-SYNC Monitor – Black – on Best Buy (was $599.99)
- $359.99 for Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (was $499.99)
- $99.99 for Dell 24 Gaming Monitor S2419HGF – on Dell (was $299.99)
Black Friday Discounts on Samsung Gaming Monitors
Samsung is one of the leaders in media technology, and this includes gaming monitors. The best part is that they have products in all price segments.
Even better is the fact that you’ll find crazy Black Friday deals on Samsung gaming monitors, regardless of the price bracket you’re looking at. We have deals for gaming monitors worth $1500 to devices valued at as low as $130.
- $1049.99 for Samsung 49-Inch CRG90 QLED Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49RG90SSNXZA) – on Amazon (was $1499.99)
- $799.99 for Samsung 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49HG90DMNXZA) – on Amazon(was $1099.99)
- $799.99 for Samsung 49″ Curved 144HZ HDR AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor – on Newegg (was $999.99)
- $449.99 for Samsung C32HG70 32″ HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with Freesync (LC32HG70QQN) – on Amazon (was $599.99)
- $399.99 for Samsung 32-Inch UR590C UHD 4K Curved Gaming Monitor (LU32R590CWNXZA) – on Amazon(was $499.99)
- $329.99 for Samsung SD850 32″ WQHD (2560×1440) 16:9 Aspect Ratio LED-LitMonitor (LS32D85KTSR/ZA) – on Amazon(was $399.99)
- $299.99 for Samsung 27-Inch CRG5 240Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC27RG50FQNXZA) – on Amazon(was $399.99)
- $259.99 for Samsung 27-Inch CJG56 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC27JG56QQNXZA) – on Amazon(was $279.99)
- $249.99 for Samsung 28-Inch UE570 UHD 4K Gaming Monitor (LU28E570DS/ZA) – on Amazon(was $349.99)
- $119.99 for Samsung 24″ FHD Monitor with Bezel-LESS Design – LS24R350FHNXZA – on Amazon(was $149.99)
- $119.99 for Samsung 23.5″ FHD Curved LED-Lit FreeSync Monitor(LC24F396FHNXZA) – on Amazon(was $149.99)
- $99.99 for Samsung 24″ FHD Flat Monitor with Super-Slim Design – LS24F354FHNXZA – on Amazon(was $129.99)
Black Friday Discounts on Acer Gaming Monitors
The Acer brand is known for offering value for money on all their products. Therefore, if you’re short on the dough like most diehard gamers often are, you want to get Acer gaming monitors for their pocket-friendliness.
- $219.99 for Acer XF250Q Cbmiiprx 24.5″ Full HD – on Amazon (was $249.99)
- $153.99 for Acer GN246HL Bbid 24-Inch Full HD (1920 x1080) Widescreen 3D Gaming Monitor – on Amazon(was $199.99)
- $149.99 for Acer 24″ 144HZ 1MS FHD Built-In Speakers Gaming Monitor – on Newegg (was $199.99)
- $94.99 for Acer Gaming Monitor 21.5″ KG221Q bmix – on Amazon (was $109.99)
Black Friday Discounts on Gaming Monitors from Other Brands
Gamers are brave and forward-looking. So, they’re more open to new experiences and trying out new brands. Innovation, after all, usually comes from previously unknown names.
There are many new brands in the market offering gaming equipment. Many of these brands are even giving traditional brands a run for their money. Take these unbelievable gaming monitors from GIGABYTE, Pixio, MSI, Asus, and AOC, for example.
- $499.99 for GIGABYTE AORUS 27″ 2K QHD IPS 144HZ 1MS G-SYNC HDR ANC Gaming Monitor – on Newegg (was $599.99)
- $399.99 for GIGABYTE AORUS 27″ 165HZ 2K 1MS G-SYNC Compatible HDR Curved Gaming Monitor – on Newegg (was $459.99)
- $249.99 for Pixio 27″ 2K 144HZ 1MS WQHD FreeSync Gaming Monitor – on Newegg (was $279.99)
- $249.99 for LG 32GK850F-B 32″ Class QHD HDR FreeSync Gaming Monitor – on Costco (was $599.99)
- $229.99 for MSI 32″ Curved FHD 165HZ FreeSync Monitor – on Newegg (was $329.99)
- $178 for MSI 32″ Curved FHD 165HZ FreeSync Monitor – on Walmart (was $249.99)
- $169.99 for ASUS – 24″ LED FHD Monitor – Black – on Best Buy (was $279.99)