Prime Day 2019 Deals on Headphones
Headphones – we can’t get enough of them. Even if you already have two or three (or more) headphones lying around the house, you always end up on the lookout for something more comfortable, with better quality, or with more features. We can certainly relate because we can’t stop looking through this long list of Prime Day deals on headphones.
Practically all of the biggest brands are here, so there’s no reason not to buy one if you’ve spent the rest of the year scouring for deals on the best headphones in the market. Check out our list of the Prime Day deals on headphones below.
- $29.99 for Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbuds (from $49.99)
- $89.99 for Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones (from $199.99)
- $298.00 for Sony WH1000XM3 Noise-Cancelling Headphones ($349.99)
Sony appears poised to become one of the most popular brands in this year’s Prime Day because of the more than 50% discount on the WH-CH700N Noise-Cancelling Headphones, which brings its price tag down to below $100. This deal alone has made Sony the talk of the town, and we’re sure that it has been a good move for them.
- $39.00 for SoundSport In-Ear Headphones (was $99.00)
- $139.00 for SoundSport Wireless Headphones Limited Edition (was $199.00)
- $199.00 for Bose Noise Masking Sleepbuds (was $249.00)
- $159.00 for SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones (was $229.00)
- $216.00 for QuietComfort 25 Noise-Cancelling Headphones (was $345.00)
Bose is also in fighting form for this year’s Prime Day sale with a 37% discount on the super-popular QuietComfort 25 Noise-Canceling Headphones. They also have two offerings from the SoundSport line of sweatproof, weather-proof sport headphones.
- $139.99 for Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (from $299.95)
- $64.95 for Beats EP On-Ear Headphones (from $129.95)
- $99.00 for PowerBeats3 Wireless Headphones (from $199.95)
- $229.97 for Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones (from $349.95)
The PXC 550 has been one of the highest-rated noise-canceling headphones since its launch, which makes this $120 discount all the more attractive. The headphones have this elegant look that no other noise-canceling headphones have been able to emulate.
- $132.01 for Plantronics Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones (from $199.00)
- $249.99 for Jabra Elite Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones (from $299.99)
- $69.99 for Jabra Move (Original) Wireless Stereo Headphones (from $99.99)
- $120.00 for Jabra Elite 65T Wireless Earbuds (from $170.00)
- $11.19 for AmazonBasics On-Ear Wired Headphones (from $15.99)
- $17.97 for Senso Bluetooth Headphones (from $29.99)
- $28.49 for Samsung U Flex Wireless In-ear Flexible Headphones (from $79.99)
- $89.99 for ACIL Sweatproof Wireless Earbuds (from $119.99)
- $59.98 for NuForce BE Sport Premium Wireless Earphones (from $79.00)
- $99.00 for Shure Sound Isolating Earphones (from $199.99)
- $170.57 for AudioTechnica Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (from $199.00)
It’s always great when world-famous brands join in on discount events like this year’s Prime Day. It’s even better when the brands have products that we’ll always want more of, like headphones. This year’s Prime Day lineup of discounts on headphones is so good that it’s hard to pick which one to buy. Whether you’re looking for high-end noise canceling headphones, rugged earbuds to accompany your workout, or a cheap pair of Bluetooth headphones for your morning commute, this Prime Day has got it all for you.