Home Theater Black Friday 2018 Deals
Few things are as cool or convenient as a home theater but they can be expensive. Black Friday is the best day of the year to save a bit of money as you add one to your home or update your existing one. You can easily save hundreds on soundbars, speakers, projectors, and much more.
We have compiled a list of the best Black Friday theater deals. We will keep this page updated as we find more deals.
Projectors are finally becoming cheap and good enough to replace TVs in home theaters. There are even 4K models, that would have made theaters envious not long ago.
- $1099 for BenQ TK800 4K UHD HDR (was $1249)
- $799 for BenQ HT3050 HD 1080p (was $899)
- $1359 for Optoma UHD51A 4K UHD (was $1699)
- $2496 for LG HU80KA 4K UHD Laser (was $2996)
- $449 for BenQ MH530FHD 1080p 3300 Lumens (was $549)
- $499 for Optoma HD29Darbee 1080p 3200 Lumens (was $649)
- $499 for Epson Home Cinema 1060 (was $649)
- $279 for ViewSonic PA503S 3600 Lumens (was $299)
- $399 for ViewSonic PX700HD 3500 Lumens (was $499)
- $49 for Sharper Image Entertainment Projector (was $99)
- $649 for Epson PowerLite 1781W Wireless Projector (was $799)
Soundbars are a cheap way to increase the sound quality of your theater.
- $199 for Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System (was $249)
- $99 for LG 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (was $229)
- $169 for Samsung 4.1 Channel 200W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer (was $239)
- $49 for VIZIO 28” 2-channel soundbar with Bluetooth streaming (was $79)
- $119 for Samsung 2.1 Channel 130W Soundbar (was $199)
- $279 for Samsung 5.1 Channel Soundbar System with 6-1/2” Wireless Subwoofer (was $499)
- $299 for JBL 3.1 Channel Soundbar System with 10” Wireless Subwoofer (was $499)
- $39 for Insignia 2.0-Channel Soundbar (was $99)
- $1198 for Sony 7.1.2-Channel Hi-Res Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and Dolby Atmos (was $1499)
Speakers and Subwoofers
These speakers will offer much better sound that’s comparable to a real theater.
- $125 for Klipsch Reference Series 5-1/4″ 340-Watt Passive 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (was $249)
- $249 for Klipsch R-41SA Powerful Detailed Home Speaker Set of 2 Black (was $399)
- $224 for Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer (was $449)
- $225 for Klipsch Reference Series Dual 8″ 600-Watt Passive 2-Way Floor Speaker (was $449)
- $327 for Samsung HT-J5500W 5.1 Channel 1000-Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System (was $399)
- $75 for Polk Audio Dual 6.5″ 2-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker (was $150)
- $50 for Polk Audio 5-1/4″ Bookshelf Speakers (was $99)
- $64 for Polk Audio Dual 5.25″ 2-Way Center-Channel Loudspeaker (was $130)
- $99 for Polk Audio PSW Series 10″ Active Subwoofer (was $199)
- $99 for Sony Core Series Dual 5″ 3-Way Floorstanding Speaker (was $199)
- $73 for Sony Core Series 5″ 3-Way Bookshelf Speakers (was $150)
- $73 for Sony Core Series 4″ 2-Way Center-Channel Speaker (was $150)
- $99 for Sony Core Series 10″ 115W Active Subwoofer (was $199)
- $99 for Sony 4″ Dolby Atmos Enabled Elevation Speakers (was $199)
- $699 for JBL EON618S Portable 18″ Self-Powered Subwoofer (was $799)
- $119 for Yamaha 8″ 100W Powered Subwoofer (was $169)
- $149 for Sonance 6-1/2″ 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (was $599)
Other Theater Hardware
An AV receiver is an essential for theaters because it amplifies the sound from the TV or projector for your speakers.
- $259 for Yamaha RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth (was $279)
- $178 for Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth (was $279)
- $399 for Pioneer VSX-933 7.2-ch Network AV Receiver (was $479)
- $148 for Sony UBP-X700 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (was $249)
- $197 for Samsung UBD-M9500/ZA 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player (was $399)
- $198 for Sony UBP-X800 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player (was $299)
As you can see, there are significant savings you can get on a home theater for Black Friday. You can easily save hundreds as you make the ultimate movie viewing experience.