Keurig Coffee Maker Black Friday 2018 Deals
Black Friday is the best day of the year to get a Keurig coffee maker. Some of the largest retailers have announced deals including Macy’s, Sam’s Club, and Amazon.
We have compiled a list of Keurig Black Friday offers below. We will continue to update this page as we find more options.
Keurig Coffee Makers
- $129 for Keurig K-Elite Single Serve (was $169) – Amazon
- $125 for Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker Bundle (K-Pod Holder and 36 Pods) (was $155) – Amazon
- $99 for Keurig K-Selects Single-Serve (was $119) – Sam’s Club
- $79 for Keurig Classic Series (was $145) – Macy’s
- $69 for Keurig K200 Single-Serve (was $139) – Best Buy
- $63 for Keurig K-Classic K55 With 20% off coupon (was $130) – Bed Bath & Beyond
Keurig Accessories and Pods
- $25 for Coffee Variety Sampler Pack (40 count) (was $60)
- $19 for Keurig K cups (with coupon) (36-48 count) (was $29)
As you can see, there are a lot of options that will be for sale. You might be wondering what the difference between the models are. Some models have a premium finish that makes them look high-class. But looks aside, more expensive models tend to have larger reservoirs. This means that you will need to refill them less often.
Additionally, more expensive options have programmable features. For instance, you can set the machine to be on during certain hours so you don’t have to wait for it to heat up. Some models even give you hot water on demand that you can use for oatmeal and ramen noddles.
All Keurig models get the job done by brewing you the perfect cup of coffee every time. Ultimately, it comes down to taste and the size of the water container. It also depends on how much clearance you have under your counter.
Overall, Black Friday is by far the best time to get a brand new Keurig coffee machine. You can save hundreds on a coffee machine and accessories.