KitchenAid Mixer Black Friday 2018 Deals
KitchenAid mixers are expensive, but sometimes quality comes at a price. People have been known to pass down their KitchenAids to their kids. They can last for decades with a little maintenance.
Fortunately, you don’t have to spend as much as normal because of these great Black Friday deals. You can save hundreds on a brand-new mixer. There is no saying when these deals will end, but it’s likely they’ll continue through Cyber Monday.
- $199 for KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (was $229)
- $179 for KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer Stainless Steel Bowl (was $299)
- $219 for KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer (was $499)
- $279 for KitchenAid Artisan 5 Qt. Stand Mixer (was $475)
- $189 for KitchenAid Classic Series 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (was $325)
- $399 for KitchenAid KP26M1X Pro 600 Series 6-qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer (was $499*)
- $199 for KitchenAid KSM75 Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer (was $319**)
- $279 for KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer (was $379***)
- $219 for KitchenAid Professional 5-qt. Mixer (was $449)
* Plus get $90 in Kohl’s Cash. **Plus get $45 in Kohl’s Cash *** Plus get $60 in Kohl’s Cash
How to Choose a KitchenAid Mixer
With so many similar looking options, it can be hard to choose one. The biggest difference between them is the number of quarts that it can handle. The largest professional-grade version can make up to 6 quarts, which is equivalent to 8.25 loaves of bread.
Another major difference between models is the power of the motor. The power ranges from 250 to 575 watts, which is quite the range. A more powerful motor will struggle less with thicker doughs and it will likely last longer too. You should also check how many speeds each version has.
The Professional series is made from all-metal materials. Even the gearbox was redesigned to have metal components. This makes it certain that it will last a lot longer. Compare warranties between models to see how much trust KitchenAid has in their own products.
Overall, Black Friday is the best day of the year to pick up a KitchenAid mixer. There are some series savings out there, especially on the Professional series.