Microphone Black Friday 2018 Deals
Black Friday is by far the best day to get a microphone. There are options for everyone regardless if you are a podcaster or a singer. We have organized the headphone deals based on their connection type so that you can easily find one that matches your needs.
Most of these deals are valid for today only. It’s possible that a handful will be available on Cyber Monday, but this is not a guarantee.
- $89 for Blue Yeti USB Microphone (was $128)
- $129 for Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser (was $149)
- $27 for AmazonBasics Desktop Mini Condenser Microphone (was $43)
- $59 for AmazonBasics Professional USB Condenser Microphone (was $89)
- $45 for Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (was $69)
- $79 for Shure MV5 Digital Condenser Microphone (was $99)
- $169 for Audio-Technica AT2020USBi Cardioid Condenser (was $199)
- $69 for Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone (was $79)
XLR Cable Microphone
- $89 for Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone (was $99)
- $129 for Audio-Technica Condenser Microphone (was $149)
- $349 for Shure DMK57-52 Drum Microphone Kit (was $399)
- $79 for Electro-Voice ND76 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone (was $129)
- $449 for Shure KSM8/N Dualdyne Vocal Microphone (was $499)
- $99 for Shure MV88 iOS Digital Stereo Condenser Microphone (was $149)
- $499 for Shure BLX288/PG58 Dual Channel Handheld Wireless System (was $549)
- $249 for Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System (was $299)
- $299 for Shure BLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System (was $349)
How to Choose a Microphone
The first thing to consider is the connection type. If you are mostly singing live, then an XLR microphone will work. USB microphones are mostly for podcasters, YouTubers, and streamers since the USB connection makes it easy to record.
You should check that the microphone you are looking at buying has multiple recording settings. For instance, the Blue Yeti microphone allows you to choose between cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo recording. Each of these produces dramatically different recordings and some will amplify background noise.
You should consider whether you want a headphone with additional features such as the ability to plug in a pair of headphones. Additionally, being able to control gain and mute the headphone is useful.
Overall, there are solid deals on microphones for Black Friday. You can save over $50 on one during the sale.