SD and MicroSD Memory Card Black Friday 2018 Deals
Black Friday is a great day to get an SD or microSD card. MicroSD cards can be surprisingly expensive especially if you are buying one for a 4K camera. There are different sizes you can select from for each model below.
There’s no saying how long these memory card deals will last, but we expect many of them to continue through Cyber Monday.
Update: There is a deal of the day on Amazon on the SanDisk Ultra 400GB Micro SD for just $79. This is a savings of $170 from the retail price. This offer is only valid until midnight.
- $19 for Samsung 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSD EVO Select Memory Card (was $42)
- $19 for SanDisk Ultra PLUS 128GB microSDXC (was $139)
- $12 for SanDisk Ultra PLUS 64GB microSDXC (was $89)
- $18 for SanDisk 64GB microSDXC Memory Card for Nintendo Switch (was $79)
- $21 for SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSD (was $29)
- $23 for SanDisk 128GB microSDXC Ultra Class 10 (was $35)
- $8 for Team 64GB microSDXC (was $23)
- $13 for Sandisk Ultra 64GB Micro SDXC (was $25)
- $28 for Kingston Canvas Go! 128GB microSDXC (was $35)
How to Choose a Memory Card
The first thing to consider when you are looking for a microSD card is the storage size. This goes without saying, but it’s important to note that if you are shooting 4K video the card will fill up in matter of minutes. You need a 128 GB microSD card or larger.
Another thing that’s very important is the read/write speeds. Those shooting 4K videos must have a fast enough memory card or your camera won’t work. Look up what speeds your card needs to have before purchasing.
The last thing to consider is whether the microSD card comes with an adapter so you can plug it into your computer. If not, then you need to buy one separately. Also, it’s important to notice that almost all of these are microSD cards for a reason. SD cards are extremely rare these days and you can generally use an adapter to use a microSD card instead.
Overall, you can save hundreds of dollars on a microSD card during Black Friday. Do some research before hand and you’ll end up with the perfect memory card.