Motherboard Black Friday 2018 Deals
Black Friday is the best day to build your own gaming PC. You can get all of the parts that you need including GPUs, RAM, CPUs on sale. The motherboard is the foundation of your computer so you’ll be happy to learn that those too have been discounted.
The best motherboard companies in the world including Gigabyte, MSI, and ASUS have all released deals on their motherboards. You can save up to $100 on one right now. We don’t know when these deals will end, but most of them are deals of the day. This means that they expire at midnight. We do expect some motherboards to be on sale during Cyber Monday, but perhaps it won’t be these models.
- $85 for GIGABYTE Z370P D3 (Intel LGA1151/ Z370/ ATX/M.2/ GbE LAN with 25KV Protection/RGB Fusion/Smart Fan 5/ USB 3.1/ ALC887/ HDMI (was $115)
- $99 for MSI Performance GAMING Intel 8th Gen LGA 1151 M.2 D-Sub DVI DP USB 3.0 Gigabit LAN CFX ATX Motherboard (was $129)
- $85 for MSI PRO Series Intel 8th Gen LGA 1151 M.2 D-Sub DVI DP USB 3.0 Gigabit LAN CFX ATX Motherboard (was $119)
- $109 for ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 ATX Motherboard (was $149)
- $225 for ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 USB 3.1 802.11AC WIFI X299 ATX Motherboard for Intel Core X-Series Processors (was $309)
- $239 for ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E GAMING AMD Ryzen Threadripper TR4 DDR4 M.2 U.2 X399 EATX HEDT Motherboard 802.11AC WiFi, USB 3.1 (was $349)
- $85 for ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI DisplayPort M.2 USB 3.1 ATX B350 Motherboard (was $125)
Which motherboard you choose depends entirely on how fast you want your machine to be. Your motherboard will determine which processor, types of RAM, and even storage you can use. It’s a very important decision that’s worth spending some time on.
Overall, there are fantastic motherboard deals out there. Make a list of everything you need in your PC and see how much it will cost.