Cyber Monday RC Deals (Cars, Trucks, Boats, Helicopters, and Airplanes)
Cyber Monday is back, and there are lots of exciting last-minute RC deals for 2019. I’ve painstakingly scoured the web over the past few hours to find some of the best radio-controlled models going. There are 7 categories with deals for all budgets, ages, and skill levels. Check out these RC cars, trucks, boats, aircraft, drones, and robots. There’s something here for everyone—while stocks last.n
Cyber Monday Radio Controlled RC Cars
Here are 8 superb radio-controlled RC car savings for Cyber Monday, 2019:
- $12.74 for QUN FENG Electric Lamborghini Veneno RC Car | Was $17.99
- $16.99 for Refasy Climbing Remote Control RC Car for Kids | Was $29.99
- $35.78 for 4WD RTR 28cm 28km/h RC Drift Car w/ Front LED Lights | Was $46.19
- $46.99 for Wltoys K989 1/28 4WD Sleek Brushed RC Rally Car | Was $71.99
- $75.99 for Firelap IW05 RC Touring Drift Car w/ Carbon Fiber Chassis | Was $115.56
- $93.45 for Carrera GO!!! Master Class Electric Slot Car Racing Set | Was $110.00
- $159.94 for SINOHOBBY Mini-Q Brushless RC Touring/Drift Car | Was $199.99
- $239.99 for RZD Racing Pirates2 TC-8 On Road Waterproof RC Car Drift | Was $318.62
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Cars
Kids and adults alike have always had a fascination with RC cars. Nowadays, they’re better than ever with incredible attention to detail, impressive handling, and lots of power. It’s always wise to keep a list of wants and needs handy when shopping for these models. Some may look fantastic but fall short on performance and build quality. First, check the suggested age limit before you buy anything.
Also, look at the model’s scale size and dimensions. Buying RC cars that are too big or small is an all-too-common mistake. You want to look at crash resistance as well, along with battery life and charging times. And make sure spare parts are readily available and affordable should you need them.
Cyber Monday RC Off-Road Trucks, Truggies & Buggies
Check out these 8 superb off-road RC models for all ages, skill levels, and budgets:
- $32.29 for XIXOV High-Speed RC Monster Truck for Kids | Was $41.39
- $82.38 for Redcat Racing Mean-Looking Piranha-TR-10 Truggy | Was $139.99
- $51.92 for SUBOTECH Full Scale High-Speed 4WD Off Road Racer | Was $64.99
- $63.99 for KOOWHEEL Fast 4WD Off-Road RC Monster Truck | Was $67.99
- $95.99 for Xinlehong Q903 High-Speed Brushless RC Dessert Buggy | Was $139.09
- $139.99 for Redcat Racing Everest-10 Waterproof RC Rock Crawler | Was $159.99
- $199.99 for HG P407 4WD TOYATO Metal Pickup Truck Crawler | Was $359.90
- $409.99 for DHK 8382 Maximus 85KM/H 4WD RC Monster Truck | Was $499.99
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Off-Road Trucks
Off-road RC trucks put up with more abuse than any other model type. Your question is this: can the model I want handle the rough treatment? Read real user feedback to get some idea of a truck’s ruggedness. Decide what you want the model for before you buy it, as there are many types of off-road adventures. The one you choose must be right for the terrain and the style of driving.
Torque—rather than speed—is another feature to look for with off-road RC trucks. The 2WD and 4WD drive systems also needs careful consideration. Some of the key specs to look for are the model’s operational range, battery life, and charging times. The quality of its tires, exterior protection, and internal parts are others. Finally, check the availability and prices of accessories and spare parts.
Cyber Monday Radio Controlled RC Boats, 2019
Next up are the water-based models. Here are our best RC boat picks for this Cyber Monday:
- $42.29 for GizmoVine Silky Smooth RC High-Speed Speedboat | Was $59.99
- $31.44 for Rabing HY800 Nippy RC Racing Boat for Lakes, Ponds & Pools | Was $41.99
- $72.99 for FT012 Sleek Upgraded Brushless RC Racing Boat | Was $82.99
- $95.99 for Boatman Mini 2A 2.4G Rc Support Lure Fishing Bait Finder | Was $153.29
- $127.16 for Feilun FT011 50km/h Water-Cooled RC Racing Boat | Was $146.30
- $209.49 for TFL Hobby 1111 Rocket Fibreglass RC Racing Boat | Was $293.99
- $291.85 for TFL Hobby 1106 Pursuit Beautiful 82cm RC Racing Boat | Was $400.09
- $309.99 for TFL 1105 Princess Luxury 960mm Glass Fiber RC Boat | Was $473.89
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Speedboats
You don’t want to lose your new RC speedboat to the water and nor do you have to. That’s if you make sure it has a 100% waterproof hull, and a capsize recovery mode. The latter flips the boat back upright if it overturns on tight bends. It must have a low-battery alarm too, so that the model doesn’t suddenly die in the middle of a big lake.
A lost or weak signal return-to-home (RTH) is another valuable feature. Also, look at the battery life, how long it takes to charge, the top speeds, and any speed controls.
Cyber Monday Radio Controlled RC Airplanes
Here are 7 terrific RC plane deals for enthusiastic RC pilots of all skill levels and budgets:
- $25.64 for Fly Bear FX-802 2.4G 2CH EPP 310mm RC Glider | Was $39.95
- $59.99 for WLtoys F959 Sky King 2.4G 750mm Wingspan RC Airplane | Was $89.99
- $63.99 for XK A800 4CH 3D6G 780mm System RC Glider Airplane | Was $89.99
- $87.99 for XK A430 Brushless 2.4G 5CH 3D6G System RC Airplane | Was $159.99
- $99.99 for XK X450 VTOL 3D/6G Aerobatics 450mm RC Airplane | Was $243.58
- $139.99 for Volantex RC 768-1 Mustang P-51D Warbird RC Plane | Was $193.80
- $108.99 for Volantex 2.4G 4CH Super Cub 750mm Park Flyer RC Plane | Was $159.99
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Planes
Flying RC aircraft is one of those great outdoor interactive pastimes enjoyed by friends and families. There’s no shortage of planes to choose from either. There are models made for raw beginners up to advanced pilots and all skill levels between the two. Most flight times are usually just a few minutes on a full charge. Check the cost of extra flight batteries before you commit.
Always know the format of a model before you buy it, i.e., RTF, ARF, BNF, PNP, or kit form. Sales pages are not always clear, so always read the full titles. Other considerations are the preferred type of landing gear, launch methods, and control range. Various flight features and functions are others.
Cyber Monday Radio-Controlled RC Helicopters
These 8 RC helicopters are sure to appeal to young and old fans of radio-controlled whirlybirds:
- $19.99 for Wltoys XKS S929-A 3.5CH RTF ABS Mini RC Helicopter | Was $24.99
- $44.99 for Eachine E119 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Flybarless RC Helicopter | Was $61.99
- $59.99 for XK K110 Blast BNF 6CH Brushless RC Helicopter | Was $74.99
- $74.99 for XK K110 Blast BNF 6CH Brushless 3 RC Helicopter | Was $99.99
- $105.90 for WLtoys RTF V950 2.4G 6CH 3D6G Flybarless RC Heli | Was $159.99
- $114.99 for XK K123 6CH Brushless AS350 Scale RC Helicopter | Was $159.99
- $129.99 for Tarot 450 PRO V2 Flybarless RC Helicopter Kit | Was $169.99
- $369.99 for ALZRC Devil 420 Super-Fast FBL RC Helicopter Combo | Was $499.99
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Helicopters
RC helicopters are so much fun, not least because now everyone can fly them. Many of the beginner models are safe to use indoors and outside. Coaxial (two-bladed) choppers are the best choice for first-time pilots. Those who get the bug then progress onto Fixed Pitch (FP) and collective pitch (CP) helis. It’s wise for new users to opt for 3.5 channel models until they develop a few flying skills.
RC pilots of fixed and collective pitch helicopters occasionally experience crashes and bangs. Thus, the resilience of these models should be a major buying consideration. You also need to know that you can quickly and easily fix or replace any damaged parts. Other checks include flight durations, battery charging times, range, and flight functions. Make a note of anything else that’s important to you.
Cyber Monday Radio Controlled RC Drones
Here are 8 of the most-sought-after RC camera drones for Cyber Monday, 2019:
- $22.94 for Dwi Dowellin Mini Kids Learner Drone w/ Bright LEDs | Was $26.99
- $42.49 for ScharkSpark SS41 Quadcopter w/ 2 Cameras | Was $59.99
- $79.00 for Tello Learn and Create Camera Quadcopter Drone | Was $99
- $99.99 for Holy Stone F181G Entry-Level FPV Camera Drone | Was $127.99
- $179.99 for Rabing RC Foldable Dual 4K Camera Drone | Was $269.99
- $878.53 for DJI Mavic Mini Camera Drone w/ DJI Racing Goggles | Was $948
- $974.00 for Dji Mavic Air Drone Fly More Combo | Was $1344.75
- $1379.00 for Mavic 2 Pro Combo | Was $1729.00
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Drones
RC drones—and especially quadcopters—are the latest phenomenon in flying robots. Some are so easy to control that they virtually fly themselves, which is useful for camera quads. That’s because autonomous flight modes let pilots focus more on the filming. Drone racing, though, tests flying skills to the max. Whatever model you go for, there are some shared buying considerations.
Short flight times are a bugbear for all drone users, but it’s not the only consideration. Some drones only fly for a few minutes, but their extra batteries are cheap, and charging times are fast. Other drones—like DJI–have the longest flight times but the most expensive batteries. Decide what’s most important to you. Consider flight range, flight modes, apps, camera quality, and the cost of spares too.
Cyber Monday Fun and Educational RC Robot Deals
These 8 incredible robots let kids have lots of fun while they learn. Check them out while stocks last:
- $18.69 for Novie, Interactive Kids Smart Robot w/ Over 75 Actions | Was $21.99
- $35.19 for Toy Story Fisher-Price Imaginext 4 Buzz Lightyear Robot | Was $49.99
- $59.99 for Sphero, the App-Enabled Programmable Robot Ball | Was $79.99
- $64.99 for Tenergy ODEV Tomo STEM Toy 2-in-1 Robot Kit | Was $99.99
- $86.49 for Vector Home Robot w/ Alexa. It Hangs Out & Help Out | Was $249.99
- $109.99 for Anki Cozmo, Great Fun, Educational, Robot for Kids | Was $179.99
- $128.78 for Erector Meccanoid XL 2.0 STEM Educational Robot-Building Kit | Was $158.37
- $198.78 for UBTECH Marvel Avengers Endgame Iron Man Mk50 Robot | Was $249.99
Shopper’s Tips for Buying RC Robots
There is no longer a stereotypical RC robot. These intelligent models have all kinds of unusual shapes, sizes, features, and capabilities. They’re interactive, educational, and heaps of fun. The built-in creative learning programs can help youngsters to develop essential skills, both physical and mental. The first thing to be mindful of when buying one of these smart androids is the age suitability.
The child needs to have an immediate interest in the smart toy for it to be successful. Look carefully at how it works, what it can do, and the benefits for those who play with it. Some plug into a power outlet while others run on batteries. If the latter, you may want to opt for a robot that uses rechargeables to keep running costs down.