RC Cyber Monday 2018 Deals (Cars, Trucks, Airplanes, Helicopters, Boats)
Cyber Monday is here again, and we’ve picked some incredible RC models to save you the search. Our best RC deals for Cyber Monday include radio-controlled gifts from the five main categories. These are RC cars, RC trucks, RC boats, RC aircraft, and RC robots. Whether your interest is on the ground, in the air, or on the water, it’s all here for Cyber Monday, 2018.
All the big RC brands have put some of their best models up for grabs this year. We’ve also added a few lesser known makes that we know offer incredible features and value. The picks on this page are models that meet the needs and expectations of toddlers, teens, and grownups.
Cyber Monday Savings on Radio Controlled Cars
Here are seven brilliant radio-controlled RC car savings for Cyber Monday, 2018:
- $24.99 for: Disney Junior Minnie Mouse RC Car for kids | Was $56.99 (Amazon)
- $39.95 for: Rastar 1:14 Licensed Ford GT RTR RC Sports Car | Was $65.99 (HobbyTron)
- $58.19 for: Ford F-150 Raptor Speedy Nikko RC Elite Vehicle | Was $79.99 (Amazon)
- $59.95 for: Licensed Ferrari FXX 1:10 Electric RTR RC Car | Was $88.99 (HobbyTron)
- $109.99 for: Two GALAXY ZEGA LEO GONDAR Battle RC Cars | Was $122.71 (GearBest)
- $149.99 for: Redcat 1/10 Racing EPX Fast RC Drift Car | Was $189.99 (Amazon)
- $229.99 for: Redcat Racing Lightning EPX Pro 4WD Sedan | Was $395.99 (HobbyTron)
What to Consider with RC Cars
RC cars are among the favorite models for kids and families. There are simple toy cars all the way up to complex hobby-grade options. It’s a good idea for parents and grandparents to check the maker’s recommended age for any model. Also, look for the skill level in the description along with the battery life and charging times. Simple checks like these can help you to make much better buying decisions.
Cyber Monday Savings on RC Off-Road Trucks
Check out these seven beginner-to-advanced off-road RC vehicles for Cyber Monday:
- $22.39 for: Click N’ Play 4WD Remote Control Road Rock Crawler | Was $27.99 (Amazon)
- $24.99 for: GBlife RC Stunt Vehicle Off-Road Monster Truck | Was $39.99 (Amazon)
- $70.99 for: GoStock Fast RC Car Off Road Monster Truck 1:12 | Was $109 (Amazon)
- $79.99 for: HAIBOXING 1:12 4WD 2-Speed / RC Off-road Car | Was $93.76 (GearBest)
- $110.99 for: Hosim 1:10 46 km/h Hobby-Grade Monster Truck | Was $199.99 (Amazon)
- $114.99 for: Wltoys 11:12 6WD High Speed RC Rock Crawler Car | Was 167.45 (GearBest)
- $207.83 for: Traxxas 2WD Stampede 1:10 Scale Monster Truck | Was $232.20 (Amazon)
What to Consider with RC Off-Road Vehicles
Radio-controlled off-road models are no longer gifts reserved for rich kids. Today, most children have operated an RC vehicle of some kind before their 10th birthday. But these impressive RC trucks are for enthusiasts of all ages. They offer a wide-range of exciting features and functions for every skill level. Above are some fantastic RC off-road choices for Cyber Monday.
There are a few things to consider when buying models of this type. Think about the drive system, i.e. 2WD or 4WD. Also, look at the speed options, operating range, battery life, and the charging times. Check the quality of the truck’s components, its tires, the pros, any cons, and the cost of spares.
Cyber Monday Savings on Fast RC Speedboats
Here are 7 super-fast radio-controlled RC speedboats for Cyber Monday, 2018:
- $19.95 for: Deep-V Torpedo RTR Electric Micro RC Speedboat | Was $33.99 (HobbyTron)
- $34.99 for: Skytech Black & Blue H100 RC Racing Boat | Was $65.60 (GearBest)
- $41.99 for: FeiLun FT009 2.4G Racing RC Speed Boat | Was $50.04 (GearBest)
- $79.98 for: Volantex Brushless V792-2 RC Speedboat (PNP) | Was $167.99 (Banggood)
- $119:00 for: TR 1200 Remote Control RC Boat, 30 Mph Speed | Was $199 (Amazon)
- $149.97 for: UDI 30 Mph RC Arrow 25” RC Brushless Racing Boat | Was $199.98 (Amazon)
- $161.49 for: TFL 1111 Rocket Fibreglass FSR-OF Racing Boat | Was $293.99 (Banggood)
What to Consider with RC Speedboats and Racers
There are several things to consider that are unique to RC water models. The RC speed boat must have a capsize recovery mode, especially if you want to drive it on large ponds and lakes. Look for other failsafe features like a low-battery alarm and an out-of-range warning. Performance features are the top speed, speed control, running time (battery life), and battery charging times.
Cyber Monday Savings on Radio Controlled Airplanes
These are our best 7 RC plane deals for all skill levels and budgets this Cyber Monday:
- $12.45 for: DIY 4-axis RC Drone Style Toy Plane for Kids | Was $29.57 (GearBest)
- $53.99 for: Sonicmodell Mini AR EPP Racing FPV RC Airplane | Was $99.99 (Banggood)
- $67.95 for: MIG-29 Stunt Flying RTF Electric RC Airplane | Was $112.99 (HobbyTron)
- $82.99 for: XK X520 Vertical Takeoff/Landing Delta Wing RC Plane | Was $93.72 (GearBest)
- $111.10 for: TobyRich SmartPlane Pro App-Control Stunt Plane | Was $259.99 (Banggood)
- $129.99 for: Volantax Phoenix V2 EPO Sport Aerobatic Glider | Was $199.99 (Banggood)
- $217.99 for: Volantex Ranger EX757-3 Long Range RC Plane | Was $279.99 (Banggood)
What to Consider with RC Planes
Flying RC planes is a special kind of fun and one that brings families and friends together. There are plenty of aircraft with beginner-friendly controls. Likewise, there are some mind-blowing RC planes that provide tremendous fun for skilled pilots. Always check the model’s format before you commit. All RC planes advertise as RTF, ARF, PNP, or BNF. Refer to the introduction if you need a recap.
Other crucial things to consider include the build-quality, crash-resistance, and landing gear. Look at launch options too, i.e., hand-launch, vertical takeoff/landing, and ground takeoff/landing. The RC aircraft should state the skill level needed to fly it and a recommended minimum age. Also, check the top speed, flight distance, flying & charging times, and all available flight features.
Cyber Monday Savings on RC Flying Helicopters
These seven Cyber Monday RC helis should have something for all whirlybird enthusiasts:
- $19.99 for: Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter for Kids | Was $49.95 (Amazon)
- $21.99 for: GPTOYS G610 Large 11-inch IR Indoor RC Helicopter | Was $59.99 (Amazon)
- $42.13 for: SkyRover Phoenix 4CH Outdoor RC Helicopter | Was $54.77 (Amazon)
- $44.95 for: Spy Hercules Unbreakable RC Camera Helicopter | Was $169.99 (HobbyTron)
- $79.95 for: X9 3CH RTF RC Helicopters Special 3-Pack Bundle | Was $164.95 (HobbyTron)
- $95.99 for: WLtoys V950 2.4G 6CH RTF RC Helicopter | Was $159.99 (Banggood)
- $223.99 for: ALZRC Devil 420 Super-Fast RC Helicopter Combo | Was $279.99 (Banggood)
What to Consider with RC Helicopters
RC helicopters are growing in popularity despite being harder to operate than RC planes. The coaxial 2-rotor designs are easier for learners than the single rotor models. Beginners may also want to opt for a 3–3.5-channel transmitter as they have fewer flight functions. Our Cyber Monday picks have model helis that cater to all budgets and skill levels. See below for the most important buying considerations.
You WILL crash the heli, at least sometimes—we all do. Check the model’s crash-resistance along with the availability and price of replacement parts. Expert pilots may want brushless motors, a long flight range, and metal components. And remember to check flight times and battery charging times.
Cyber Monday Radio Controlled Robots
Every RC model is a robot, but these fascinating picks are robots in the more traditional sense:
- $16.99 for: Battle RC Robot 2.4G Body Sense Remote Control | Was $32.39 (GearBest)
- $29.99 for: Remote Control RoboShooter Robot For Kids | Was $60.00 (Amazon)
- $35.00 for: WolVol (Large) 10CH Remote Control Police Robot | Was $49.94 (Amazon)
- $93.19 for: Skyrocket Mebo 2.0 Phone Control Interactive Robot | Was $149.99 (Amazon)
- $119.96 for: Wonder Workshop Dash Kid’s Voice Activated Robot | Was $149.99 (Amazon)
- $139.97 for: Anki Cozmo, The Fun & Educational Robot for Kids |Was $179.99 (Amazon)
- $174.99 for: Anki Vector Home Helping Intelligent Robot | Was $249.99 (Amazon)
What to Consider with RC Robots
RC robots are a special kind of product, and they do much more than move across the floor. Some robots have creative learning programs installed that teach as they entertain. Pay attention to the full descriptions of any potential model. You want to match the robot’s appeal and its ability with the needs and age-level of the child. In other words, ask yourself how the model can benefit the recipient?
Verify the max play time per full charge, and the time it takes to recharge the battery. Robots that don’t take rechargeable batteries can be costly to maintain if they have short run times. Check the product uses non-toxic materials and has a robust build quality.