Best Surround Sound Black Friday Deals (Soundbars, AV Receivers, and Speakers)
Upgrading to a 5.1 surround sound is definitely worth it. It transports you out of the living room without having to leave your home by delivering a more vibrant tone, bass, and treble that you can adjust to your liking. It also enhances the sound quality of your home theater. Overall, you can get a more authentic entertainment experience that makes movies, TV shows, and the news more entertaining to watch.
This Black Friday, you can enjoy the advantages of the movie theater right in your own home at discounted prices. Save as much as 50% when you purchase soundbars, speakers, home theater systems, A/V receivers from your favorite stores.
Soundbars are all-in-one speakers that project audio from a wide enclosure. They deliver high-quality TV sound without requiring much space, expense, and complexity of a surround sound set up or home theater receiver. However, they only have a couple of built-in speakers, which just cover small living spaces and bedrooms.
Some soundbars come with a separate subwoofer for producing deep bass. They add impact to movie soundtracks and music. But unlike the 5.1 sound system, they cannot deliver a convincing full-range, head-spinning audio experience. You need at least 5 speakers to create a virtual surround sound.
- $399 for BOSE SOUNDTOUCH 300 WIRELESS STREAMING SOUNDBAR (was $699)
- $199 for BOSE SOLO 5 TV BLUETOOTH SOUNDBAR SYSTEM (was $249)
- $98 for VIZIO 36″ 2.1 CHANNEL SOUNDBAR SYSTEM – SB3621N-E8 (was $148)
- $179 for LG 4.1 CHANNEL 420W SOUNDBAR SURROUND SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SPEAKERS – SLM4R (was $229)
- $177 for SAMSUNG 2.1 CHANNEL 290W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-R50M/ZA (was $229)
- $99 for LG 2.1 CHANNEL 100W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRED SUBWOOFER – SH2 (was $146)
- $98 for SONY 2.0 CHANNEL 120W SOUNDBAR WITH BLUETOOTH AND SURROUND – HT-S100F (was $129)
- $39 for ILIVE ITB195B 32″ WIRELESS SOUNDBAR OR TOWER (was $46)
- $1,397 for SAMSUNG 7.1.4 CHANNEL 512W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-Q90R/ZA (was $1,697)
- $79 for TCL ALTO 5 2.0 CHANNEL HOME THEATER SOUND BAR FOR CLEAN HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – TS5000 (was $119)
- $149 for TCL ALTO 7+ 2.1 CHANNEL HOME THEATER SOUND BAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – TS7010 (was $249)
- $177 for SAMSUNG 2.1 CHANNEL 320W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-R550/ZA (was $279)
- $197 for SAMSUNG 2.0 CHANNEL “TV MATE” SOUNDBAR – HW-N400/ZA (was $229)
- $207 for SAMSUNG 3.1 CHANNEL 340W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-R650/ZA (was $399)
- $199 for LG 2.1 CHANNEL 360W HI-RES AUDIO SOUNDBAR WITH DTS VIRTUAL:X SOUND – SKM6Y (was $377)
- $96 for LG 2.0 CHANNEL 140W SOUNDBAR WIRELESS SPEAKER KIT – SPK8-S (was $179)
- $99 for TCL ALTO 7 2.0 CHANNEL HOME THEATER SOUND BAR WITH BUILT-IN SUBWOOFER – TS7000 (was $149)
- $129 for TCL ALTO 5+, 2.1 CHANNEL HOME THEATER SOUND BAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – TS5010 (was $199)
- $168 for LG 2.1 CHANNEL 360W HIGH RES AUDIO SOUND BAR W/ DTS VIRTUAL:X SOUND – SKM5Y (was $198)
- $477 for SAMSUNG 3.1.2 CHANNEL 330W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-Q70R/ZA (was $799)
- $997 for SAMSUNG 5.1.2 CHANNEL 372W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-Q80R/ZA (was 1,199)
- $498 for SONY 2.1 CHANNEL DOLBY ATMOS/DTS:X SOUNDBAR WITH BLUETOOTH – HT-X9000F (was $599)
- $156 for LG 2.1 CHANNEL 400W HIGH RES AUDIO SOUNDBAR WITH DTS VIRTUAL: X SOUND – SL5Y (was $279)
Speakers come in all shapes and sizes, allowing you to listen to music and movie soundtracks on your TV. They are the main component of any surround sound system since the ultimate audio quality depends on them. Even with top-of-the-line deck and amplifier, the best recording can sound awful if your sound system is hooked up to poor quality speakers.
- $149 for KLIPSCH QUINTET IV SPEAKER SYSTEM (was $299)
- $199 for BOSE SOUNDTOUCH 20 WIRELESS MULTIROOM HOME SPEAKER SERIES III (was $349)
HOME THEATER SYSTEMS
Home theater systems reproduce a movie theater experience and mood with consumer electronic-grade audio and video equipment. You can set them up in your room or backyard to take your music and movie experience to a whole new level. They bring a little extra excitement than watching from a plain-old TV by itself.
This Black Friday, recreate the experience of watching a movie with these discounted home theater systems.
- $148 for VIZIO 32″ 5.1 CHANNEL SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER AND REAR SPEAKERS – SB3251N-E0 (was $168)
- $168 for RCA BLUETOOTH HOME THEATER SYSTEM (was $198)
- $187 for SAMSUNG 3.1 CHANNEL 310W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER -HW-R60M/ZA (was $299)
- $132 for SAMSUNG 2.1 CHANNEL 170W SOUNDBAR SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – HW-R40M/ZA (was $169)
- $69 for RCA DVD HOME THEATER SYSTEM WITH HDMI 1080P OUTPUT 8 PC BOX (was $78)
- $59 for ILIVE 5.1, 32″ HOME THEATER SYSTEM WITH BLUETOOTH, IHTB138B (was $99)
- $299 for ONKYO HT-S3910 5.1-CH HOME THEATER RECEIVER & SPEAKER PACKAGE (was $399)
- $299 for VIZIO 36″ 5.1.2 HOME THEATER SOUND SYSTEM WITH DOLBY ATMOS – SB36512-F6 (was $498)
- $698 for VIZIO 46″ 5.1.4 HOME THEATER SOUND SYSTEM WITH DOLBY ATMOS – SB46514-F6 (was $999)
A/V receivers are essential components that control and drive your home theater experience. They receive audio signals, amplify them, and allow the pass-through of corresponding video signals to your speakers or display devices. They act as the nerve center of your surround sound system. This Black Friday, get yourself a high-quality A/V receiver to enjoy high-quality surround sound.
- $179 for SONY STRDH590 725W 5.2-CHANNEL A/V HOME THEATER RECEIVER (was $279)
- $199 for SONY STRDH790 7.2-CHANNEL A/V HOME THEATER RECEIVER (was $349)
- $99 for SONY STRDH190 2.0-CHANNEL STEREO RECEIVER WITH BLUETOOTH (was $149)
- $499 for DENON AVRS950H 7.2-CHANNEL BLUETOOTH CAPABLE A/V RECEIVER (was $599)
- $279 for DENON AVRS650H 5.2-CHANNEL BLUETOOTH CAPABLE A/V RECEIVER (was $399)
- $199 for DENON AVRS540BT 5.2-CHANNEL A/V RECEIVER (was $279)