Garmin and Fitbit Smartwatch Deals for Amazon Prime Day
Amazon Prime Day is here and it’s the perfect opportunity to pick up a smartwatch. There are discounts across a ton of brands including Garmin and Fitbit.
Fitbit Fitness Smartwatches
Fitbit has decided not to participate in Amazon Prime Day to the same extent that it does in Black Friday. While only one unit is an official Prime Day sale, others have been discounted from their normal retail prices too.
- The Fitbit Alta HR is the only official Prime Day deal from the company. It’s on sale for $89, which is 40% off the retail price of $149. The Alta HR is a small smartwatch that’s designed to be easy to forget that you’re wearing it. It will measure your steps, heart rate, and provide you with information on your sleep quality too.
- The Fitbit Charge 2 is selling for $30 lower than its original price at $119. It features a larger screen than the Alta HR.
- The Fitbit Flex 2 is on sale for $58. This is down from the listing price of $99. This device is mostly limited to just counting steps.
- The Fitbit Ionic is the company’s most feature rich design. It’s selling for $249, which is a savings of $50 from the retail price.
Garmin Fitness Smartwatches
Garmin has taken the lead when it comes to discounts for Prime Day smartwatches. The company has slashed the prices of their biggest models for the sale.
- The Garmin vívoactive HR is on sale for $124, which is $125 off the original list price. It features heart rate monitoring, GPS, and more. It’s similar to the Fitbit Blaze.
- The Garmin vívoactive 3 looks like a regular watch. It is selling for $70 off the list price at $229. This is the one for you if you are looking for a classy smartwatch that’s still great for exercising.
- The Garmin vivofit JR is a great smartwatch for kids. At just $49, this watch is a great deal.
- The Garmin vívofit 4 and the Garmin vívosport are $59 and $127 respectively. These are equivalent to the Fitbit Flex and the Alta. They are thin and small smartwatches.
- The Garmin Approach X40 and the Garmin Approach S20 are extremely popular smartwatches that are designed to track your golf performance. They are under $200 and a must-have for players of the game.
Samsung is known to create great wearables and the Samsung Gear S3 Frontier is no exception. This device looks exactly like a regular watch until you turn the dial. It’s on sale for $279.
If looks is what matters to you, you should also see the Fossil Q which has been discounted by an incredible 40%. You can get it for $165 right now.
Amazon Prime Day is a fantastic time to get a smartwatch. The top models are all selling for below their retail prices.