Vitamix Blender Black Friday 2018 Deals
Most people agree that Vitamix makes the world’s best blenders. They operate smoothly even with the toughest of ingredients. Unlike cheap blenders, there’s no shaking the machine up and down to try to get it to cut through ice. It can blend almost anything.
The only problem is that Vitamix blenders cost a fortune. Thankfully, they are having a really good Black Friday sale where you can save hundreds on a new model. We have searched through store flyers to find the best offers.
Vitamix blenders are an investment into your kitchen and your family’s health. They are like KitchenAid mixers in that they are so well-built you can pass them down to people in your family.
Edit: Amazon is having a deal of the day sale on Vitamixes. This sale is only valid today and it’s likely the best offer you can find.
As you can see, there are a variety of Vitamix models. The cheapest starts at $299 during the sale and they go all the way up to $549.
- $299 for Vitamix Explorian E310 Blender (was $437)
- $399 for Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series (was $562)
- $449 for Vitamix A2500 Ascent Series (was $624)
- $449 for Vitamix A3300 Ascent Series Blender (was $624)
- $549 for Vitamix 750 Heritage (was $749)
- $549 for Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series (was $749)
There are a few differences between these models. First of all, the E310 has a slightly less powerful 2 HP motor, compared to 2.2 for the others. The more expensive models also have larger 64 ounce containers.
The largest difference between these models is that the more expensive ones have automatic blending modes. The E310 is manually operated and you must adjust the speed to make your recipe.
Accessories can make your Vitamix more powerful. You can buy personal size blending cups so that there’s less cleanup. You can also buy a tamper holder to prevent a mess on the counter. Now is the best time to get an accessory or two.
- $19 for Vitamix Ascent Series Tamper Holder (was $25)
- $29 for Vitamix 20-Ounce Travel Cup (was $38)
- $29 for Vitamix Blending Cup (was $38)
- $29 for Vitamix 2-Pc. Blending Bowl Set (was $38)
- $29 for Vitamix Legacy Tamper Holder (was $38)
- $99 for Vitamix Blending Bowls Starter Kit (was $125)
- $99 for Vitamix Perfect Blend Starter Kit (was $125)
- $129 for Vitamix Personal Cup Adapter (was $162)
- $129 for Vitamix Blending Cups Starter Kit (was $163)
- $144 for Vitamix Aer Disc Container (was $182)
- $144 for Vitamix Ascent Series Dry Blade Container (was $182)
Overall, Vitamix has phenomenal Black Friday sales this year. This is the best time all year to get a new blender.