Wireless Earbud Black Friday 2018 Deals
Wireless earbuds have taken over and Black Friday is the best day to get a new pair. You can save up to 50% on Bluetooth earbuds from the world’s best brands including Bose, Beats, and Sennheiser.
Wireless earbuds are a future proof option. Ever since Apple removed the headphone jack from their new phones in 2016, more smartphone manufacturers have followed suit. You will be able to use wireless earbuds for years to come no matter what phone you buy next.
Some of these deals will last through Cyber Monday, but not all of them will. Additionally, inventory is limited. Some Bose headphones ran out of inventory quickly last year and it’s possible it could happen again. We recommend ordering sooner rather than later to avoid these issues.
- $99 for Beats Powerbeats3 (was $199)
- $99 for Bose SoundSport Wireless (was $149)
- $169 for Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless (was $199)
- $59 for Jaybird X3 (was $129)
- $119 for Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds (was $169)
- $59 for Jabra Elite 45e (was $99)
- $119 for AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones (was $150)
- $99 for JBL FREE True Wireless Gen 2 (was $150)
- $39 for Sony XB50BS Extra Bass Sports (was $80)
- $25 for Skullcandy Method (was $56)
- $129 for Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones (was $149)
- $899 for Shure SE846-BNZ+BT1 (was $999)
- $449 for Shure SE535-V+BT1 (was $499)
- $259 for Shure SE425-V+BT1 (was $299)
- $38 for Sony WI-C300 Wireless In-Ear Headphones (was $49)
- $38 for Sony WI-SP500 Wireless in-Ear Sports Headphones (was $80)
- $118 for Sony NWWS623/B Waterproof and Dustproof Walkman (was $149)
- $119 for Sennheiser HD1 Free Bluetooth Wireless Headphone (was $199)
- $100 for RHA MA750 Wireless Earphones (was $169)
- $13 for Hussar Magicbuds (was $20)
How to Choose Wireless Earbuds
The biggest factor to consider when buying wireless earbuds is the battery life. There’s nothing more frustrating than going to use Bluetooth headphones only to discover that they are out of juice. Choosing a model with a powerful battery will help.
You should also consider if the headphones come with a charging case. You can double or triple your listening time with a charging case and it’s a convenient way to keep your earbuds safe. Additionally, you should look for earbuds with a quick charge feature so that you can start listening to them after charging them for just a few minutes.
Another thing to consider is the Bluetooth connectivity. You may want to pair the headphones with your laptop and your smartphone. If so, you’ll want to buy a model that offers a seamless connection experience. It’s frustrating if you have to play a game of cat and mouse when you are just trying to listen to a song.
Overall, there are some solid Bluetooth earbud options this Black Friday. There is an earbud out there for every audio listening style. Read reviews to find out what the earbuds sound like and if they have enough bass for your taste.