Cyber Monday is the best day to get a new pair of wireless headphones. Some models have been discounted by 50%. The world’s best brands including Bose and Beats have discounted their products for the sale.
Wireless headphones have taken over ever since Apple removed the headphone jack in the iPhone 7. Other smartphone manufacturers have followed suit, so it’s best to get Bluetooth earbuds if you want something that is future proof.
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- $99 for Beats Powerbeats3 (was $199)
- $99 for Bose SoundSport Wireless (was $149)
- $59 for Jaybird X3 (was $129)
- $59 for Jabra Elite 45e (was $99)
- $119 for AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones (was $150)
- $39 for Sony XB50BS Extra Bass Sports (was $80)
- $129 for Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones (was $149)
- $899 for Shure SE846-BNZ+BT1 (was $999)
- $399 for Shure SE535-V+BT1 (was $499)
- $259 for Shure SE425-V+BT1 (was $299)
- $38 for Sony WI-C300 Wireless In-Ear Headphones (was $49)
- $38 for Sony WI-SP500 Wireless in-Ear Sports Headphones (was $80)
- $118 for Sony NWWS623/B Waterproof and Dustproof Walkman (was $149)
- $99 for Sennheiser HD1 Free Bluetooth Wireless Headphone (was $199)
- $100 for RHA MA750 Wireless Earphones (was $169)
- $149 for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H5 (was $249)
Truly Wireless Earbuds
Truly wireless earbuds don’t have any wires. They are lighter but they are also much easier to lose if you don’t always keep them in the case.
- $119 for Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds (was $169)
- $149 for Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless (was $216)
- $199 for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 (was $299)
- $39 for ENACFIRE E18 (was $259)
- $169 for Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless (was $199)
- $99 for JBL FREE True Wireless Gen 2 (was $150)
How to Shop for Wireless Earbuds
The first thing to check is the battery life of the earbuds. Some models can only last a couple of hours, which is extremely frustrating. Beats leads the pack with 12 hours of listening time. Also, check for a quick charge feature so you can get several hours of listening time from just a few minutes of charging.
The next feature to check for is how well the earbuds connect to Bluetooth devices. Bose and Beats both allow you to connect your earbuds to multiple devices, which is extremely convenient. Finally, make sure that the audio is to your taste. Some people like extra bass for more life to their music.
Cyber Monday is the last day you will be able to get these large savings on Bluetooth earbuds. Premium brands like Beats and Bose don’t discount their products often. Inventories may be limited, so we recommend ordering soon.