Cyber Monday is by far the best day of the year to get a pair of wireless headphones. Some models have by discounted by 50% during the sale. It’s good to order soon because some offers have already run out of inventory.
Ever since Apple removed the headphone jack on the iPhone 7, wireless headphones have basically become a necessity. More smartphone manufacturers have followed suit, so wireless headphones are your best bet for a future proof option.
You no longer need to sacrifice when choosing Bluetooth headphones over wired versions. In fact, they are now better thanks to the freedom that not having a cord provides. The main obstacle was battery life, but you can now find Bluetooth headphones with up to 40 hours of listening time. Additionally, pairing to devices has become seamless.
- $279 for Beats Studio3 (was $349)
- $239 for Beats Solo3 (was $299)
- $299 for Bose QuietComfort 35 (was $349)
- $199 for Bose SoundLink II (was $279)
- $249 for Bose Soundwear Wireless Wearable Speaker (was $299)
- $119 for Bose BOSEbuild Headphones (was $149)
- $199 for Sony 1000XM2 Premium Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (was $349)
- $99 for Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Canceling Over-the-Ear Headphones (was $199)
- $49 for Jabra Move Wireless Stereo Headphones (was $99)
- $239 for Audio-Technica ATH-DSR7BT (was $299)
- $149 for Audio-Technica ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint (was $199)
- $184 for Panasonic Premium Hi-Res Wireless Headphones (was $249)
- $199 for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H4 (was $299)
- $129 for Sennheiser HD 4.50 SE Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones (was $199)
- $199 for Sennheiser HD1 Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (was $399)
- $199 for Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless (was $229)
- $319 for Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 On-Ear (was $399)
- $80 for Urbanears Plattan ADV (was $100)
- $39 for BÖHM B66 On Ear (was $79)
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- $99 for Beats Powerbeats3 (was $199)
- $99 for Bose SoundSport Wireless (was $149)
- $59 for Jaybird X3 (was $129)
- $59 for Jabra Elite 45e (was $99)
- $119 for AfterShokz Trekz Air Bone Conduction Headphones (was $150)
- $39 for Sony XB50BS Extra Bass Sports (was $80)
- $129 for Shure SE215-CL Sound Isolating Earphones (was $149)
- $899 for Shure SE846-BNZ+BT1 (was $999)
- $399 for Shure SE535-V+BT1 (was $499)
- $259 for Shure SE425-V+BT1 (was $299)
- $38 for Sony WI-C300 Wireless In-Ear Headphones (was $49)
- $38 for Sony WI-SP500 Wireless in-Ear Sports Headphones (was $80)
- $118 for Sony NWWS623/B Waterproof and Dustproof Walkman (was $149)
- $99 for Sennheiser HD1 Free Bluetooth Wireless Headphone (was $199)
- $100 for RHA MA750 Wireless Earphones (was $169)
- $149 for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H5 (was $249)
Truly Wireless Earbuds
These earbuds are completely without a cord. Manufacturers call them “Truly Wireless” and they are like Apple’s Airpods (these are not on sale during Cyber Monday). The only downside is that it’s easy to lose them, but some manufacturers have designed find my earbuds tools to help.
- $119 for Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds (was $169)
- $149 for Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless (was $216)
- $199 for Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E8 (was $299)
- $39 for ENACFIRE E18 (was $259)
- $169 for Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless (was $199)
- $99 for JBL FREE True Wireless Gen 2 (was $150)
Choosing Wireless Headphones
The first factor that you should consider is the battery life. Some wireless headphones can only play music for a couple of hours. This is a big hassle and something you can avoid if you do your research. Secondly, check to see if the headphones have a quick charge feature.
After considering the battery life, read reviews to find out what the headphones sound like. If you like a bit more bass than average, make sure to see what people have to say about the model. The last thing to consider is whether the headphones can pair with multiple Bluetooth devices. This way you can connect them to your laptop, phone, and Fitbit simultaneously.
Overall, there are fantastic deals on headphones for Cyber Monday. This is your last chance to save 50% or more on wireless headphones ahead of the holidays.