Cyber Monday is your last chance to pick up a 360 camera at a significant discount. Some have been discounted by over $1000.
We have sourced the best deals on 360 cameras from various retailers.The price of many of these cameras has come down since Black Friday.
- $579 for GoPro Fusion (was $699)
- $2799 for Insta360 PRO 8K (was $3499)
- $239 for Insta360 ONE (was $299)
- $167 for Insta360 Nano S (was $239)
- $99 for Insta360 Nano (was $199)
- $199 for Lenovo Mirage VR Camera (was $299)
- $365 for Ricoh THETA V 360 4K Spherical VR Camera (was $429)
- $499 for Vuze 4K 3D 360 Spherical VR Camera (was $799)
- $799 for Vuze Vuze+ 4K 3D 360 Spherical VR Camera (was $1195)
- $35000 for JAUNT ONE VR Camera System with Starter Kit (was $100000)
360 Camera Features
360 cameras offer amazing footage that’s unlike anything else out there. Your videos will be extremely unique and people will wonder how you achieved the effect. Many will assume it’s just from the editing. 360 cameras are still new, so it still has that wow factor on social media.
Do not settle for less than 4K resolution with a 360 camera. 360 cameras work by combining the footage of multiple cameras. 4K resolution will give you 1080p video once you’re done editing. You also should not get anything with less than 15 MP resolution.
A gimbal is absolutely necessary if you are going to move the camera around. At a minimum ensure that the camera has software stabilization. You also want to make sure that the camera can merge the footage into a seamless shot by itself.
Another factor to consider is the build quality of the camera. Research what accessories you can attach and whether the camera is waterproof. There’s no point in having a 360 camera that can’t take a little bit of abuse.
The GoPro Fusion is the most popular 360 camera. It is easy to use and a compelling choice for fans of their action cameras.
Overall, there are fantastic sales on 360 cameras for Cyber Monday. This is your last chance to lock in these savings before the deals expire.