Amazon Prime Day Security Camera Deals
Amazon Prime Day is here and it’s the perfect opportunity to buy a security system for your house. Amazon has acquired leading companies in the space including Ring and Blink, which is good news for consumers. As a result, they have slashed the prices of these systems by the most they’ve seen and completed integration with Amazon Alexa.
These are the main deals that Amazon has released:
- $60 off Amazon Indoor Cloud Cam. It is now available for $59.
- $30 off the Blink Indoor Camera System with motion detection. You can get it for just $69.
- $60 off the Ring Spotlight Camera. Now available for $139.
- $75 off the Ring Video Doorbell. You can get it for $174 during the sale.
You can also get deals from other brands:
- $16 off the YI 1080p Home Camera, which now costs $28.
- $17 off the YI Dome Camera, which can pan, tilt, and zoom in 1080p. It is listed for $40.
- $150 off the Arlo Security System by NETGEAR with six cameras. This system costs just $399 now.
- $50 off the Arlo Smart Home Security Light, which senses motion and can trigger other cameras to start recording. It’s now available for $199 during checkout.
If you get one of these, then the Amazon Echo Show can be used to view the video. Amazon is selling it for just $129, which is the cheapest it has ever been. This is a savings of $100 and a fantastic deal.