Video Camera and Camcorder Cyber Monday 2018 Deals
Cyber Monday is always the best day to get a video camera. The biggest brands including Canon, Panasonic, and Sony have released deals on their camcorders. You can even get a 4K version for $150 off the retail price. Additionally, numerous DSLR and mirrorless cameras have been discounted by hundreds of dollars. Prices on many of these cameras are even lower now than they were during Black Friday.
Camcorders are purpose built cameras that are designed for the sole purpose of capturing film. They are extremely easy to use and the footage that they provide is crisp and clean. You don’t need to worry about finding a compatible lens because camcorders have one built-in. These are the cheapest options for people looking to record video.
- $169 for Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (was $249)
- $177 for Panasonic Full HD Camcorder HC-V180K (was $229)
- $269 for Canon VIXIA HF R80 Camcorder (was $349)
- $319 for Canon VIXIA HF R82 Camcorder (was $399)
- $397 for Panasonic Full HD Camcorder HC-V770 (was $599)
- $498 for Sony HDRCX675/B Full HD 32GB Camcorder (was $599)
- $159 for Sony Handycam CX405 Flash Memory Camcorder (was $229)
- $698 for Sony 4K HD FDRAX33 Handycam Camcorder (was $848)
DSLR Video Cameras
DSLR cameras are an increasingly popular option for people looking to take video. The main thing that you need to look for is a great lens. Some DSLRS can make clicking noises if the lens is not good. Additionally, they can sometimes be slow to refocus. This depends entirely on which camera model you get and there are fantastic options out there.
- $1499 for Canon Video Creator Kit [EOS 80D] (was $2049)
- $949 for Canon EOS REBEL T7i (was $1299)
- $339 for Canon EOS Rebel T6 (was $549)
- $1299 for Canon EOS 6D Mark II (was $1799)
- $249 for Canon PowerShot (was $379)
- $499 for Nikon D3500 (was $747)
- $699 for Nikon D5600 (was $799)
- $999 for Nikon D7200 (was $1199)
- $1899 for Nikon D750 (was $2199)
Mirrorless Video Cameras
Mirrorless cameras offer the best video quality. That’s because mirrorless cameras are missing the heavy, clunky, and noise mirror that makes regular cameras work. As a result, they are not only lighter but they are also faster and less prone to problems when video tapping. You can’t go wrong with a mirrorless camera.
- $1099 for Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera (was $1599)
- $899 for Canon EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera Kit (was $1479)
- $598 for Sony Alpha a6000 (was $848)
- $497 for PANASONIC LUMIX G7 (was $799)
- $1497 for PANASONIC LUMIX GH5 (was $1997)
- $999 for Fujifilm X-T20 (was $1199)
- $297 for PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 (was $399)
- $599 for Canon EOS M50 (was $899)
- $998 for Sony Alpha a7IIK (was $1599)
Overall, there are a ton of fantastic deals on video cameras this Cyber Monday. This is your last chance to save hundreds of dollars before these cameras return to their retail prices.