Gaming Headset Cyber Monday 2018 Deals
Cyber Monday is the last day to get a great deal on a gaming headset ahead of the holidays. Leading manufacturers including HyperX, Logitech, Sennheiser, and Razer have all released deals. Some have been discounted by more than 50%.
- $39 for HyperX Cloud Stinger (was $49)
- $69 for HyperX Cloud II (was $99)
- $25 for HyperX Cloud Stinger Core (was $39)
- $49 for HyperX Cloud Pro (was $79)
- $19 for BlueFire 3.5mm PS4 Gaming Headset (was $59)
- $69 for Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum (was $149)
- $29 for Logitech G430 7.1 DTS Headphone (was $79)
- $99 for Sennheiser GSP 350 PC Gaming Headset (was $139)
- $179 for Sennheiser GSP 500 Open Acoustic Gaming Headset (was $229)
- $59 for Razer Kraken 7.1 V2: 7.1 Surround Sound (was $99)
- $45 for Razer Base Station Chroma RGB Enabled Headset Stand (was $59)
- $119 for Razer RZ04-02240100-R3U1 for Xbox Black and Green (was $140)
- $69 for Razer Thresher Tournament Edition PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch (was $99)
- $119 for Razer Thresher 7.1 (was $149)
- $49 for Razer Kraken Pro V2 (was $79)
- $39 for Razer Electra V2 (was $59)
Gaming Headset Features
There are so many gaming headsets it can be hard to choose between them. There are real and profound differences between cheap and more expensive headsets. The primary difference is that premium gaming headsets have 7.1 surround sound. This is extremely important in many games because it can tell you which direction the enemy is coming from. This gives you a tremendous advantage.
You won’t always want to use the microphone, so you should consider where it can go while it’s not needed. Some models have detachable microphones while others swivel up and away. Either option is fine as long as it’s adjustable.
Wireless headphones offer a lot more convenience than wired gaming headsets. You can go get something to drink and still be in contact with friends. The only problem is that some consoles don’t support all wireless headsets. Read what systems the headphones support before you purchase them.
The final factor to consider is the style. Every brand has their own unique look. Some models have fancy lights and other features. This entirely depends on your taste. Sennheiser offers the most simple design.
Overall, Cyber Monday is the best day of the year to get a gaming headset. The options above are fantastic and you can save over $50 on a new headset this year.